All my walks are in areas of great natural beauty on mainland Greece. They take in nature and culture, rugged wilderness and gentle forested slopes, quaint villages and fruit orchards. We only hike in spring and early autumn to avoid the winter freeze, high summer temperatures and peak tourist seasons. As our terrain is quite changeable, ranging from sea level to close to 2,000 m, we have to prepare for any weather.
Some practical information:
- All transport is by private mini-bus.
- You only need to bring a day pack with you on the hikes. Leave your heavy bag in the hotel.
- While we take short breaks en route, we always stop for a good lunch and rest before continuing.
- Please inform me of any dietary requirements in advance.
- Please inform me of any medical considerations in advance.
- All accommodation and breakfasts are included in the price. Lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks, laundry and sundry expenses are for your own account.
- Flights to and from Thessaloniki are not included in the price.
- Transfers to and from Thessaloniki Airport and the hotel on the first and last nights are included in the price.
- The price is on the basis of a double or twin room. Most hotels charge a single supplement.